Secondary Glazing For Residential & Commercial Properties
Secondary glazing is a great way to help reduce noise in the business or home environment.
The process of installing this in to your home or office includes the process of fitting a slimline aluminium window in front of your existing window. There are many benefits with the most popular being an aid in noise reduction and heat loss prevention.
At Aaran Glass we offer a range of different styles suitable for different shaped windows.
With glaziers located throughout London, Greater London, Hertfordshire, Essex, Surrey, Kent and Surrounding areas, we are able to visit your property to provide you with a free estimate.
Secondary Glazing benefits
- Reduces external noise eg. building works, road traffic, noisy neighbours
- Different glass specification options available
- The option of acoustic laminated glass is available to help reduce external noise
- Helps to eliminate drafts
- Reduces heating costs
- An added security for peace of mind
- Can be used as a barrier to protect stained windows
- Ideal for conservation areas
Popular types of secondary glazing most commonly used are; vertical sliders, horizontal sliders, and hinged secondary glazing.
Our experienced glaziers can work with any requirements you may have in order to cater for your needs.
For more information or to arrange a free no obligation quotation, call us on 0800 7408163.